Artistic Credits on Rockers Movement Sites are as follows: All rights reserved for all content on rockersmovement.com Cartoon Characters were created by Goldi Gold, Logo design by Angela Wan-yu Lee. Photos in our gallery from the diffferent festivals were taken by Lizzie Easton, Gail Zucker, Christy Jeziorski of Inity Weekly, Ann-Marie Reiman, Charles Hutchinson, Just Phrenchi, Asa Sealy, Uhuru Boys, Steady 70, INI Roots Culture, Rudy Rimanich, Shooter, Ajamu, Fans and Team Rockers! Rockers Apparel, Brooklyn Arts Center and Brooks Creative Agency are registered trademarks of Rockers Movement. Marketing materials on our site are designed in house by Maya Ostrowski, Martin Ilievski, Peter Galactico and Amanda Shaw. Rockers Guitar was designed by Michael "Free Stylee" Thompson.
NOTICE: All email messages sent from our server or email addresses are intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named in the email. If you are not the intended recipient of the message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. The communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation ofan offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Rockers Movement, Rockers Apparel, Brooks Creative Agency, B.B. Arts Center, LLC., Brooks Music Group Inc, RCKZ MVMT, Rockaz MVMT INC, Bayside Rocks Inc, Carifest NYC, Never 2BZ Inc, SOBE Jazz Festival, Brooklyn Rocks, One Love Nutrifest, Reggae Carifest NY Inc, Bayside Rocks Festival, Sherwin Toppin Marketing Consultants Inc, or their affiliates. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice. This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
We reserve the right at any time to:
* Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
* Change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the Site; or
* Change any fees or charges for use of the Site.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
2. Registration. Some areas of the Site may require you to be or become a registered member of the Site. When and if you register to become a member, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Site.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by visiting www.rockersmovement.com and immediately notify us of the problem by emailing us at [email protected]YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
3. Code of Conduct. In connection with Submissions (as defined below) and your use of the Site, you agree that you will not (collectively, the “Codes of Conduct”):
* Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
* Use the Site or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
* Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
* Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us),
* Engage in spamming or flooding;
* Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
* Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
* Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site;
* “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
* Link to any page of or content on the Site other than the URL located at: www.rockersmovement.com; www.baysiderocksfestival.com; or www.baysiderocks.com; www.onelovenutrifest.com; www.rockersmovement.com; miamireggaefestival.com; rockazmvmt.com; rockersapparel.com; brookscreativeagency.com; brooklynarc.com; or unknown sites that we now own or may own in the future.
* Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents;
* Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
* Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
* Access, reload or “refresh” transactional event or ticketing pages, or make any other request to transactional servers, more than once during any three second interval;
* Request more than 1,000 pages of the Site in any twenty-four hour period, whether alone or acting in concert with a group of individuals; or
* Use any passcode or password, regardless of whether or not such password or passcode is unique, to participate in a presale or other offer on the Site if you are not the original recipient of such passcode or password (i.e., if you did not receive the passcode or password from Rockers Movement, or from the fan club or other organization with whom Rockers Movement is working to enable such presale or offer) or if your participation in such presale or other offer is inconsistent with such presale’s or offer’s terms.
While using the Site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Descriptions or images of, or references to, products or services on the Site do not imply Rockers Movement endorsement of such products or services. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to change such descriptions or references, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to you. Verification of information applicable to a purchase may be required prior to Rockers Movement acceptance of any order. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice. Current rates for any product or service available through the Site may be obtained by calling our Member Services Department at (305) 763-4509. New York law (Civil Code Section 1789.3) requires annual disclosures of charges imposed by service providers for the use of any services.
5. Information Provided by Rockers Movement. Although Rockers Movement strives to provide Materials that are both useful and accurate, the nature of the data and other information contained on the Site is subject to frequent change. In addition, the facts and circumstances of every situation differ. Accordingly, although Rockers Movement endeavors to use reasonable care in assembling the Materials, the Materials may not be up-to-date, accurate or complete.
In addition, portions of the Materials have been contributed to the Site by various artists, athletes and other persons. The inclusion of such information does not indicate any approval or endorsement thereof, and Rockers Movement expressly disclaims any liability with respect to the foregoing.
6. Submissions and Postings. Please note that, because (a) we and our designees host message boards, blog feeds and other forums found on the Site (collectively, the “Forums”) and (b) you may have the ability to provide or upload to Rockers Movement videos, photographs, audio recordings or other media content which we would redistribute, we require certain rights in those materials. Accordingly, by sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, videos, photographs or other materials (collectively, “Submissions”), or by posting such Submissions to any area of the Site, you grant us and our designees a perpetual, worldwide, non-revocable, non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable, sub-licenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, display (publicly or otherwise), store, digitally perform, publish (on the Site, on any other website(s), in print, radio, television or elsewhere), make, have made, sell, offer for sale, import and commercialize each Submission, or any portion thereof, in any manner and context (including but not limited to usage in commercial, advertising or promotional materials), now known or in the future discovered, in RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement ‘s sole discretion, in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without any compensation or acknowledgment to you or any third party. None of the Submissions will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
Rockers Movement does not endorse any Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and Rockers Movement expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Submissions. The opinion(s) expressed in any Submission reflects solely the opinion(s) of the user submitting such Submission and does not reflect the opinion(s) of Rockers Movement. If notified by a user of a Submission that allegedly does not conform to this Agreement, may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove the Submission.
You understand that when using the Site you will be exposed to Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Rockers Movement is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, obscene, threatening, harassing or encourages any such conduct, or that otherwise violate any of the Codes of Conduct, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Rockers Movement with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Rockers Movement, its owners/operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and each Submission; to alter or remove any Submission at any time; to disclose any Submission and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party or governmental or regulatory entity in order to operate the Site properly; to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our users and visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
7. Forums. Our Forums are designed for users and members of the site to share information regarding the products and services offered on the Site. Information on our Forums may be provided by our staff and other contributors, some of whom use anonymous screen names and are people not otherwise connected with Rockers Movement. You acknowledge that a large volume of information is available in our Forums and that people participating in such Forums occasionally post messages or make statements, whether intentionally or unintentionally, that are inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. We neither endorse nor are responsible for such messages or statements, or for any opinion, advice, information or other utterance made or displayed on the Site or Forums by third parties, whether such third parties are visitors to the Site, members of the community or others. The opinions expressed in the Forums reflect solely the opinion(s) of the participants and may not reflect the opinion(s) of Rockers Movement. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in articles or postings, for hyperlinks embedded in messages or for any results obtained from the use of such information. Under no circumstances will we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such information obtained through the Site.
We have no obligation to monitor the Site or the Forums, or any Submissions or other materials that you or other third parties transmit or post on the Site or the Forums. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right (but not the obligation) to monitor the Site and the Forums and the materials you transmit or post; to alter or remove any such materials (including, without limitation, any posting to a Forum); to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to operate the Site properly; to protect ourselves, our sponsors and our members and visitors; and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests.
9. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Rockers Movement infringe your copyright (for example, materials posted by Rockers Movement on one of our Forums), you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Rockers Movement to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by Rockers Movement against you, the DMCA permits you to send Rockers Movement a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to Michael Panatleoni, Esq., Panatleoni & Weiss LLP, 358 Fifth Avenue, Suite 401 New York, NY 10001. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
10. Ownership and Restrictions on Use. The Site is owned and operated by Rockers Movement in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements, and the Materials (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of Rockers Movement and its licensors and suppliers. The Materials and the selection, compilation, collection, arrangement and assembly thereof are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Materials or other content or information available on or through the Site in any way without our prior written permission. The Materials may be used solely to the extent necessary for your authorized use of the Site, as provided in this Agreement or as expressly authorized in writing by Rockers Movement or, if so indicated in writing by Rockers Movement, its licensors or suppliers. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Materials.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Rockers Movement, Rockers Movement licensors and suppliers, and others. The Trademarks owned by ROCKERS MOVEMENT or ROCKAZ MVMT, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Rockers Movement, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Rockers Movement. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the express written permission of Rockers Movement, Rockers Movement licensors or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks is prohibited, and Rockers Movement will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in such Trademarks, including via civil and criminal proceedings.
11. Access By Minors. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available on the two web sites GetNetWise (http://kids.getnetwise.org/) and OnGuard Online (http://onguardonline.gov/).
12. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is solely directed to individuals residing in the United States. We make no representation that Materials available on or through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any service, program, film or other product described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service, program, film or other product that we provide.
14. Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately upon notice to the other party. In addition, we reserve the right to immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Site or any portion thereof, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Upon termination of this Agreement by either party, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all Materials obtained from the Site and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
15. Disclaimers. THE SITE, THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ROCKERS MOVEMENT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, REGGAE CARIFEST AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THE SITE IS HOSTED IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF ROCKERS MOVEMENT OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AGENTS, MEMBERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, REGGAE CARIFEST SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (I) ANY FAILURE OF ANOTHER USER TO THE SITE TO CONFORM TO THE CODES OF CONDUCT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM, CAUSE OF ACTION, OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, OR REMEDY WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, REGGAE CARIFEST, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY MATERIALS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. ROCKERS MOVEMENT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, REGGAE CARIFEST WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE ARE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
16. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER Rockers Movement, Rockers Movement | Brooks Creative Agency | Rockers Apparel | Tenement Yard Apparel | Bayside Rocks, Inc. | One Love Nutrifest | Miami Reggae Festival | Never 2BZ, Inc | SOBE Jazz Festival, Inc, | Reggae Carifest | Reggae music Fest | Team Legendary | Rockers Apparel | Brooks Creative Agency | Brooklyn Arts Center | Brooklyn Arc | B. B. Arts Center, LLC | Carifest NYC | RCKZ MVMT, (“ROCKAZ MVMT, INC” “we,” “us”) NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS, NOR OUR OR THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR MATERIALS OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE, MATERIALS, OR LINKED SITE, AS APPLICABLE. THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO RCKZ MVMT Rockers Movement, REGGAE CARIFEST FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, TO ACCESS THE SITE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Rockers Movement, our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, including any violation of the Code of Conduct, above; (b) any allegation that any Submissions or other materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site.
18. Investment Information. The information contained on the Site may not be current and should not be used or relied on for any decision to invest in, purchase, retain, sell or otherwise transfer the stock of Rockers Movement or for any related purpose. Rockers Movement is a publicly held Florida Corporation and files quarterly and annual reports with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission in Washington, D.C. (“SEC”). Copies of the most recent reports and other filings of Rockers Movement can be accessed through the SEC EDGAR system located at www.sec.gov or may be obtained at no charge from Rockers Movement.
19. Forward-Looking Statements. Statements in any news release of Rockers Movement, contained on the Site or communicated orally or in writing that concern us or our management and that are not historical facts are “Forward-Looking Statements.” Forward-Looking Statements include, without limitation, statements that (a) include the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “estimates” or words of similar importance or meaning with reference to us or our management; (b) are specifically identified as forward-looking; (c) describe any of our plans, objectives or goals for future operations and products; or (d) concern the characteristics and growth of our markets or customers or our expected liquidity and capital resources. Forward-Looking Statements are only predictions involving important factors and risks that may cause actual results to differ materially from those discussed in any Forward-Looking Statement. Those important factors and risks include, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Important factors and risks are described in the current Rockers Movement annual report filed with the SEC, and may be detailed from time to time in additional reports and other filings of Rockers Movement filed with the SEC. Copies of the most recent reports and other filings of Rockers Movement can be accessed through the SEC EDGAR system located at www.sec.gov or may be obtained at no charge from Rockers Movement. Rockers Movement expressly disclaims any obligation or responsibility to update or revise or supplement any Forward-Looking Statement in any news release or generally to any extent.
20. Questions. The Site is provided by Rockers Movement and its affiliates and subsidiaries, If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Agreement or the Site, feel free to contact us at (305) 763-4509 or [email protected]
21. Notice for California Users. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California Site users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento, California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
22. Miscellaneous. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regards to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Kings, New York, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licenseable by you except with Rockers Movement prior written consent. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
24. Each ticket/wristband is a revocable license to enter the venue at the date and time listed on the front here if, Management of the event reserves the right, without obligation to provide a full or partial refund, to reuse entry to or eject any person for any reason deemed necessary in the sole discretion of management for the safe and orderly operation of the event (including disorderly, vulgar or abusive conduct) or for the enforcement of policies applicable to the event (including these terms or other posted policies).
25. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND PERMITTED BY MANAGEMENT OF THE EVENT. ARTISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. TICKET/WRISTBAND WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST, STOLEN, MUTILATED OR DESTROYED UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY AGREED BY MANAGEMENT. TICKET WRISTBAND IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
26. Resale and/or transfer of ticket/wristband are prohibited and any such resale and/or transfer is void to the maximum extent allowed by applicable laws. Any such unauthorized resale and/or transfer may result in cancellation of the ticket/wristband and/or refusal of entry to the holder hereof without refund. Tickets/wristbands not obtained directly from the primary seller (i.e., management of the event), including being excluded from the event without refund. In the event that prohibition on resale and/or transfer of the ticket/wristband is prohibited by applicable laws, maximum resale restrictions may apply. Reproduction or counterfeiting of tickets/wristbands is prohibited. Your ticket/wristband may not be used for commercial purposes.
27. The holder consents to the use of his or her image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any recorded audio, photograph, video or other publication of the event. Certain items may be prohibited by the policies of management, venue, promoters, participants or organizers. The holder consents to any potential searches while onsite (including upon entry to the event) for any prohibited items and the seizure of such items if found. In case of seizure, such items shall not be returned.
Storage and Security. We may store Personal Data itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. We take what we believe to be reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, inadvertent disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data via the Internet.
US-EU & US-Swiss Safe Harbor Programs. We participate in the US-EU & US-Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks covering the collection, use and retention of personal information gathered in the European Union member countries and Switzerland. Our participation means that we self certify that we adhere to the Safe Harbor principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, integrity, access and enforcement with respect to such personal information.
RESOLVING ALL YOUR ART NEEDS
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
VIP STATUS, INSIDER NEWS, REVIEWS OF THE HOTTEST EVENTS
Through the joint work of families living in extreme hardship and youth volunteers, TECHO seeks to overcome poverty. “Rockers Movement will amplify our message and continue to scream that Miami is committed to overcoming poverty,”
Rockers Movement expresses our hopes and dreams of a world in which what we have in common is far greater than that which divides us. Through their Festivals, we live not by looking at each other but by looking together in the same direction.
Food For The Poor would like to thank Rockers Movement and their supporters for channeling their passion for music to raise awareness about the critical needs of the poor. Your compassion and generosity will help us triumph over hunger. When organizations with a common goal come together to serve, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.
The City of Miami takes pleasure in celebrating Rockers movement events that bring together music and food from around the world. We welcome this coming together structured as a Zero Waste Initiative, an act of community consciousness that educates by example, and augmented by the musical power of groups from around the world. It is fitted and appropriate that local officials, on behalf of our residents, pause to hail this festive music event that promotes Reggae's "land & people' heritage.
Music is the fabric of our society and the City of Miami Gardens takes pride in recognizing those initiatives that celebrate and honor the art of music; and Now , Therefor, be it resolved that I, Oliver Gilbert, Mayor of the City of Miami Gardens, Florida along with my colleagues of the City Council, on behalf of the Residents, do hereby commend the Rockers Movement on their significant contributions to the South Florida community and urge all Residents to partake in their events.
Music has always had the power to unite and inspire humanitarianism. "The Miami Reggae Festival takes it to the top, offering the highest quality of performance, political ambience and service to community available anywhere. “Truly international in orientation, there is no other place where one can experience such a rich presentation of the best in music talent. Miami proves again, this time through its Reggae Festival, that it is the place to be for the internationalizing of Caribbean culture.